Virtual Coaching is real - find out all you want to know about it
Virtual Coaching has increased my coaching efficiency by 50%
- Are you aware of coaching opportunities in the virtual world?
- Imagine a video coaching experience that is as real as being in the same room: what would you do?
- Do you use group coaching to attract new clients? How can you make it easy and cost-effective for new clients to join your sessions?
- Do you have clients who do not want to travel and dislike audio coaching?
- Over 75% of Fortune 500 companies use HD video conferencing solutions. Are you ready to connect with them?
- Does using communication technology cause you panic?
- Are you familiar with cultural aspects of coaching globally?
This website provides the necessary information for you to get started
in the virtual coaching world. Enjoy the experience!
Virtual Coaching: DefinitionThe International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Virtual Coaching is holding that same trusted partnership with clients via telecommunication tools and equipment, such as telephone or Internet connections. The participants connect from different locations, instead of physically being in the same room.
Virtual Coaching: Benefits Save time and money
Improve coaching experiences by using collaboration tools
Attract new client groups and segments
Increase trust in the virtual world
Virtual Coaching: Cultural aspectsCulture defined: shared meaning or understanding by any group to a situation or behavior that came about as a solution to a specific need or problem.
Why now?State of the art Internet collaboration tools and high-definition video conferencing solutions are affordable and ready for use.
DemonstrationsExperience tools and technology
Virtual Coaching: How to get started?It is easy to start coaching in the virtual world.
Find out what your next step will be!